THE UNSTOPPABLE SUCCESS SYSTEM
The Thinking Into Results® Program is presented in twelve logical, simple and practical lessons, to ensure that the methods and success mindset become a part of each individual's thinking, actions and results and translate into an exceptional return on investment for you. Acclaimed teacher and legendary success expert Bob Proctor, his business partner and CEO Sandy Gallagher, and Thinking Into Results Certified Success Coach Sandy Rutherford will guide you through this innovative personal development and life leadership program.
The comprehensive program and targeted curriculum includes:
Lesson 1: Desire - the Starting Point of all Achievement
Lesson 2: The Knowing-Doing Gap
Lesson 3: Paradigm Shift
Lesson 4: How Thoughts Lead to Results
Lesson 5: Responding not Reacting
Lesson 6: Alignment of Self-Image
Lesson 7: Outwitting Doubts, Fears and Procrastination
Lesson 8: Un-limiting Beliefs
Lesson 9: The Power of Attitude
Lesson 10: Leadership Starts with You
Lesson 11: Creating Consistent Positive Energy
Lesson 12: Magnifying and Leveraging the Mind
Your Unstoppable Success System includes:
- Twelve (12) Video-based Lessons from Bob Proctor (Digital)
- A Comprehensive Participant’s Guide
- Weekly Lesson Webinars
- Group coaching with Sandy Rutherford
- 10-week Self-Image of Your Dreams Program
- Monthly One-on-one Goal Strategy Calls
- Goal Achiever’s Forum program
Total Fee for the Unstoppable Success System is $8,900 USD (when paid in full) OR $10,000 USD (when opting for equal payments of $2,000 USD per month, for 5 consecutive months).
The service provided to the CLIENT is as per the Program outlined above. All information provided by the CLIENT will be kept strictly confidential.
The CLIENT understands that coaching is not advice, psychotherapy or counseling and those professional referrals will be given if needed. The CLIENT enters into coaching with the understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results.
The CLIENT(s) agrees to the following:
- To attend all appointments and calls on time. If you know you will be late, call or email ahead of the agreed upon start time to advise. If you must miss a scheduled one-on-one session, 48-hour notice is required to reschedule.
- Be honest and participate fully. Recognize that the coaching sessions are a confidential way to look at what you really want, and what it will take to make it happen.
- Make a commitment to completing all of your assignments and to the action plans you create, and do what you have agreed to do.
- Coaching and Program fees are collected before beginning the coaching/ facilitation program. There are No Refunds. Due to the nature of the Program you cannot receive a refund for the Program or any component event regardless of whether you participate in the Program or attend the events or not. All funds will be deemed earned upon activation and access to the Program for the CLIENT.
The CLIENT agrees and checks the agreement box as their signature on this Agreement, which thereby indicates compliance with the above Terms and Conditions, and understanding of the services provided.
[I offer my signature as a checkbox indicating I am in full agreement with the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.]